Monday, August 04, 2008

The Princess and the Frog

Okay, blogger is being stupid today, and is not letting me upload images, so I'll put up something else that recently came to my attention. There is finally a trailer for "The Princess and the Frog" on Disney's website! I don't normally use exclamation points, which means I'm pretty excited about this. I grew up on the 2D Disney musicals of the 90's (The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, Alladin, etc), so this is a pretty big deal for me. It doesn't come out for over a year, but I'm pretty stoked. This one film is going to have a huge effect on whether or not 2D will ever make a comeback, so here's hoping it will be awesome. The link is here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear someone else is as excited for this movie as I am.
After the trailer I watched some clips of concept art from the film on youtube.
And then felt compelled to watch Beauty and the Beast.
Aside from all the negative attention the movie is receiving over Tiana, I believe Disney is taking a great step (and a brave one).
Cannot wait!

Nathan Dickey said...

I am definitely looking forward to it! I cant really tell by the clip how it will be but they have some seasoned story people behind it.