Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Not So Goodfellas



For this character design assignment we had to make 2 animal characters, one with a beak and one with a muzzle to be used in our upcoming animation assignments. I wanted to do animals that aren't done very often, so I chose a walrus and a peacock. Walruses are weird. They have feet, but no legs, so making him stand up was a challenge. I still don't really know how he is going to walk. And peacocks are neat cause they have a cool design to their faces, and the tail will be fun to work with. The walrus is a crime lord and the peacock is sort of his second in command. I can't wait to animate these guys. As for what soundtrack I'm using, well, that's for me to know and you to find out. (hint: it's not from Goodfellas, despite the implication of the title of this post).

No comments: