Monday, April 12, 2010

Carol of the Elves

Carol of the Elves from Adam Pockaj on Vimeo.



Well, I finished the film last friday, so here it is. I may be tweaking a few things here and there over the next couple weeks, but this is pretty much it. I had a lot of fun making it, and I hope you have fun watching it!

P.S. I recommend Vimeo for uploading videos. The file was almost 300 megs and Vimeo took it like a champ. I think most video uploading sites limit it to 100megs, so if you want to keep good quality, Vimeo's the way to go

3 comments:

Sandra Loke said...

Nice work Adam!! This is truly chocolate covered awesome. Looks like Santa's going to be on the naughty list this year hahah. :) Good luck in your future endeavors.

Jeremy Canton said...

You. Are. The. Man.

Fantastic Pockaj :) Good luck with your career.

Nathan Dickey said...

Good stuff buddy boy- yeah vimeo seems nice and stable